When a home buyer finds a home they will have a home inspection, a termite inspection, and an attorney to represent them and protect them. Why not have a realtor represent them as well?
The homeowner is represented by the listing agent. As a realtor I offer representation to buyers I am contacted by to view homes that they are interested in. Often buyers refuse and I am then representing the homeowner. Buyers ask question that I may not be able answer due to my agency obligation to the homeowner.
I offer buyer representation on a day to day basis rather than a long contracted period of time. If a buyer is not happy with my services he or she can move on to another realtor without fear of breaking a contract agreement. Buyers will only be contracted to use my service for the property I have introduced them to.
- Proform a daily search of properties in the buyers search criteria
- Preview properties for the buyer
- Provide information with regard to surrounding recent home sales
- Provide a list of quailified home inspectors, surveyors, and attorneys
- Open communication lines via e-mail and telephone
- Transaction updates with you, the attorneys and the listing agent
- Reasonable fees
For more information on Buyer Representation call Mark Hannigan Broker/Owner, CBR, SRES at 631-766-5959.